CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

owh my god!!!!

haha...really tired...plus with satisfying...finally i've a blog...but still can't challenge my others friend....before already have but i already forgot what the password n so on....huh..really a tough life...A LOT OF HW...like want to ponteng for a year..n i want to sleep n dun want to bgn...haha...recently i had replace my addmaths tuition at bukit tinggi..haha..now i become apart of bukit tinggi's student...n back to the story..i used to go the thursday class.. n as usual my class start at 9pm..really late huh..but it's better than never(quote from mrs tan)..i go there with my sisters's friend...and my father will fetch us..yala save energy...i got usha2 there..and gosh i've fall in love(actually admired..better word)with 1 guy...ouch..such a hard feeling...i ca't wait n really xcited for my next class...hmm...tough life.how i can stand to wait for thursday..hope beautiful thursday will come...

0 comments: